Saturday, November 22, 2014

Looking through a Christmas Window

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  *singing*  At least it does in every store in town!  Many of us like to get our Christmas cards done early so we here on the blog are giving you ideas on what you can make using paper from Paper Temptress's  Christmas Paper Pack.

????????

I used Red Ruche from the Christmas Paper Pack  for the outside of the house and  I made the window out of the Autumn Hay.  The greenery is the gorgeous Emerald Metallic cardstock.

????????

As you open the card you will see that the window was cut open so that you can see the main image on the inside of the card.

????????

Here’s the image on the inside of the card.  I sponged some yellow around the image to make it more warm and welcoming.

????????

Thank you for stopping by!  I will be taking some time off from the blog for the month of December while my husband has surgery but I'll be back after the first of the year!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: