Thursday, February 23, 2012

Floral Basket

Hello to you all!  Are you sick of winter or are you lucky (like me) and are experiencing some Spring-type weather?  Today I am excited to show you a card that I made using both CropStop's challenge of using 3 flowers or more AND MTME's Pretty Pattern challenge.  I took the following photo outside on my front porch.  My husband built me a potting bench quite a few years ago and although I haven't done much gardening recently, I keep some cute pots that I've painted as well as some other decorative things on it.  I love the little ceramic watering can below so I took a picture of my card next to it.  Notice the reflections on the tile.  :)


I cropped the watering can out of the picture so you can see the card a little better.  I love this paper from MTME called Gardening Greats.


I was running out of daylight so I didn't get an angel view photo taken outside so we'll just have to settle with the one below.  I used some white shiny flowers that were left over from my son's wedding.  I just might have to go into the Wedding isle at Michael's the next time I go and get some more.  They are perfect for this basket.


Thank you for stopping by.  I truly appreciate each visit and comment.  I would like to invite you to visit both the CropStop Blog and the MTME Pretty Patterns blog to see what amazing projects these designers have in store for you.  

Don't forget to use the CropStop DISCOUNT code: NJCT-02 to receive 10% off - No minimum purchase required! 

Other Challenges:
Joan's Garden: color scheme- green & white, use a basket, pattern paper & get well
Die-ing For A Challenge - anything goes - use punches or dies

What's in it:
Marianne Craftables basket #CR1206, Big Shot impression folder by Stampin' Up! - Elegant Bouquet , Cheery Lynn Lace Rose and Flourishes die



5 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! love this basket

Dawnll said...

What beautiful layers and colors!
Just wanted to thank you for your visit and checking out my lantern.
Hugs

Cat said...

WOW! Such gorgeous details and colors! Just stunning, Nancy!

sandie said...

I love those shiny flowers and good use of your stash plus the pretty flowers make it all seem like spring.
And not a card related comment...but what a gorgeous pot!
x

Anonymous said...

Fun! Love the basket and flowers :)