Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sail Away With Me

I'm so excited to share my card with you today.  I have a lot of different textures and layers on my card.  I used the sail boat from the digi stamp set Seas the Day.  I digitally colored the stripes on the sails blue and I colored the rest of the boat with copics.    


The dolphin is from the digi stamp set Underwater Wonderment or she can be purchased separately here: Daphne Dolphin.  


I love how the sunshine turned out behind the sail boat.  I only wish I had made the oval larger so you could see it better - or I could have made the sail boat smaller - the awesomeness that is digital stamps!  I like that you can re-size them!

I ran the clouds through the swiss dots embossing folder and then sponged around the edges with light blue ink.


I colored the dolphin with copics taking care to so some shading to define her a little.  


The blue piece of paper behind the main image was also embossed with Cuttlebug's D'vine Swirl embossing folder.  I love all the depth and layers on my card.  You can see them a little better in the picture below.


Thank you for coming by!  I appreciate each and every visit and comment!  Please stop by the MTME Pretty Pattern's Blog and play along with our challenge this week.  Have a great day! 

No comments: