Thursday, May 10, 2012

Never a Failure

We are our own worst critics and quite often we may think of ourselves as failures.  I like this Chinese Proverb that "Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up".  As long as we keep getting up and trying, we will never be failures.  


I used the sentiment from Keep Strong and the paper (one of my new favorites!) is Berry Burst.   


Thank you for stopping by today!  Don't forget to go to MTME's blog and see the other cards the Pretty Patterns team has for you this week.  Please play along with us this coming week.  We have a fabulous sketch for you!  

Thank you for your visit and of course I LOVE comments - who doesn't?  So please leave a little love. Have a great week!




3 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty, Nancy! I love the colors and that sentiment is wonderful! I'm so excited I just found your Crop Stop code and will be putting in an order - I've needed more of those magnetic sleeves for my nesties for a while!! :)

Melissa Craig said...

STUNNING! I love the papers, I used these papers, too. They are so fabulous. Your card is great.

Diane said...

Very pretty..the layers are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments...good luck with the Cheery Lynn prize package...the cartridge I used for the chair shaped card is Country Life...have a nice weekend!!