Friday, February 15, 2013

Princess Jenn

I named this card Princess Jenn because it is going to a very amazing young lady in CT named Jenn.  Jenn is a very special girl with very special needs.  She also has some severe medical problems and is going through a rough time right now.  She LOVES receiving cards so I am making some to send to her.  I'm sure she will like this princess.

For the princess image I used MTME's new digi stamp set Something Magical.  I colored her with copics and cut her out with Spellbinders.


Here's a close-up of the princess.  I've been soooooo tempted to add glitter to her crown and dress but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.  I don't know if Jenn's mom would want glitter all over the house!  *smile*


Here is the angle view so you can see that I popped up the princess and the frame with pop dots.  I love the 3-dimensional look.  The patterned paper I used is from the new MTME digi paper pack Pretty Princess Paper.


Thank you for coming by my blog!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and please stop by the MTME Pretty Patterns blog post to see what the other design team members have made for you.  I apologize for being so late with my post.  I've been dealing with illness but am glad to have the opportunity to be a part of the MTME Pretty Patterns team.

AND: if you haven't seen My Time Made Easy's February release yet then you NEED to go over and see it!  Don't walk - RUN!!!  *smile*  Lauren has a FREE template for you today as well!

Spellbinders used:
Labels Seventeen & Decorative Labels Eight

1 comment:

Cat said...

Such a pretty card! I know Jen will LOVE it!