Thursday, January 31, 2013

You're Turtley Cool!

I can't believe it's almost Valentine's day already!  As a kid I used to love giving and receiving Valentines.  When my kids were younger they liked doing Valentines as well so I thought it would be fun to make a Valentine with today's sketch.  


I used MTME's new release BFF Valentine images for the Turtle and BFF Valentine Sentiments for the sentiment: You're Turtley Cool.  The paper is from the set Minty Chocolate and then I embossed the pink square with a Cuttlebug Word-Filled Hearts which I've had for ages.


I took the digi heart paper and scaled it way down to where I liked it for the turtle's shell.  I then placed the digi turtle on top of it and erased the paper that went beyond the edges of the turtle.  That's how I got the digi heart paper on the turtle's shell.  Another great way to use the digi images and papers!

I hope you will join us at MTME Pretty Patterns sketch challenge.  Please hop on over there and play along!  Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate each and every visit and comment.


No comments: