Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dinosaur card and some news

Hello and welcome to my design team post for MTME's Pretty Patterns challenge.  The news I have for you is kind of sad if you have been enjoying the MTME challenges. They have decided to discontinue the challenges so this is my last DT post for them.  I will, however, still use My Time Made Easy's products because they are just THAT awesome!   


I had a lot of fun making this card.  For the dinosaur image I used Not So Dangerous Dinos.  If you click onto the link it will take you to the store where you can see all 5 of the digi dinos included in this set.  You'll also see some images of a 3-D dinosaur that you can make when adding the dinosaur head with Crazy for Candy  pretty packaging template.  Even if you don't have an electronic cutter for the cut files, this set includes a PDF of the instructions and templates so you can print, cut and assemble your own!


I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and Spellbinder's Circles to make the frame.  The digi papers I used on this card are: MTME Minty Chocolate and Un-Wined Vinyard.  The copics I used for this cute little guy are:  BG11, BG13, BG49, RV000, RV00, R81, R83, Y00, Y11  

Please hop on over to the MTME Blog and see what the other designers have made for you to enjoy.  While you are there, I hope you will take a look at the sketch and play along with us!  Let's make this last challenge the BEST!

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment.  I truly appreciate each and every visit and comment.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is really cute Nancy!! If you want a challenge blog to play along with I am on the DT over at Hiding in my Craft Room (hidinginmycraftroom.com) Laurie hosts fun challenges each week. I'd love to see you!

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card Nancy. The dinos are so adorable! Thank you so much for being a part of the MTME Pretty Patterns team, it's been a pleasure working with you.

Don't be a stranger!

Cat said...

Your card is gorgeous, Nancy! Beautiful colors and coloring! LOVE the DP too!