Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wow, I received "Top Mouse" award!

I was so excited to find out that I won one of three "Top Mouse" awards by WaltzingMouse Sketch contest for my Easter card below.  


Here's my blinkie: 


This is the 2nd time I've won this award.  The last time was probably a couple of years ago.  I haven't had much of an opportunity to play along with this challenge but I hope to participate more often.  I love WaltzingMouse Stamps and the owner, Claire Brennan is so sweet and kind.  She is a wonderful friend who has been so compassionate towards me and the loss of my daughter... not to mention how amazing her stamp sets are!  

I'm so glad that everyone liked my card so much!  Thank you for the honor!  :)

I truly appreciate each and every visit.  I hope that my little projects bring you even just a small portion of joy that they bring to me when I create them.  My mom did a lot of arts and crafts with me and my siblings when we were young which instilled in me a love of creating beautiful things with my own two hands.  Thank you for coming with me on my journey of learning new skills and using my creativity in fun ways.  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!  Sending love and virtual {{hugs}} to all my fellow crafters!  


No comments: