Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daisy Teacup

Today's card for MTME's Pretty Patterns sketch was definitely a fun one!  


I used the digi stamp, A Spot of Tea for my main image.  I digitally added the decorative edging near the top of the teacup and then printed up a daisy from Bee-Loved at just the right size to place onto the teacup.  I then colored them with copics.



I used the following digi papers:  Bee Mine, Serenity and Romance.  I used some sheer blue ribbon for the bow.



I popped up the teacup on foam.  



I used a couple of punches from Stampin' Up to make the strips of paper a little more interesting.

Thank you for your visit & comments.  I appreciate each and every one!  Don't forget to hop on over to see the Pretty Patterns sketch and I hope you can play along. 

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

So sweet Nancy! Your cup looks hand-painted. Great colors and shading.

Cat said...

Love your pretty card, Nancy! Organza ribbon is my favorite, and it's the perfect touch on your card!