Thursday, May 19, 2011

Super Dad - My Hero!

I'm so excited about My Time Made Easy's latest digital stamp release.  I'm in love with the new bear images.  The papa bear doing things with his cubs just melts my heart.  I chose to use Super Dad for my card today.  My husband has sure been a SUPER DAD to our children and he's definitely my HERO


I popped up the frame on pop-dots to give it some dimension.  I also used a strip of the floral pattern from Cheerful Chirps digi paper.  I love that I can print up what I want - when I want.  I'm really enjoying using the digi products!

Here is MTME's Pretty Pattern sketch... I just turned it onto it's side and used is that way.


Don't forget to stop by the rest of the design team's blogs and see what they've prepared for you today.  The list is on the right side column.  I also hope you will join us in this fun sketch challenge!

No comments: