Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pretty Patterns # 11

We have another great sketch for you this week.  Here's my take on it:


With Father's Day just around the corner I decided to use one of the new digi stamps that was released last week at My Time Made Easy.  I really like this Papa Bear and daughter image called #1 Dad - the daughter sure is proud of her Daddy!  I also made a #1 Dad ribbon to go on the image.  For the ribbon I used the digi set  called, For Dad - 16 images.


The designer paper was also from My Time Made Easy called Romance,


I wanted to make the image look like a framed photo so I hope I accomplished it.  I like that the bow really gives the card dimension as does the popped up image (in frame) and poppsed up #1 Dad ribbon.

Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you will go by and visit the rest of the Pretty Pattern's team blogs and see what they've made for you.
Have a great day!

Other challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Teddy Bears

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I love the sentiment and the card is so pretty and wonderful too!

Ruth said...

Great card and colours.Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge

Romaine said...

I love this. Ard and the paper too! :0)