Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So Fortunate

I've been pretty busy lately and hadn't had time to post this cute card I made for last week's My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns challenge.  I used two digital images from So Fortunate stamp set.

(as always, click on images to enlarge)

Isn't the Asian girl cute?  I haven't used digi stamps before so I'm learning as I go.  I chose which stamps I wanted to use - and also chose other digi stamps that I want to use later - and placed them all on one page and printed them up.  I had to figure out how to space them out so I would have room around each image to cut using different Spellbinders. After I printed them, I cut them out and colored the Asian girl with copics.  I used Stampin' Up ink on the sponging but found that the ink from the printer smeared a little bit.  I am going to try to heat set the ink the next time I want to sponge over a digi stamp.

Here's the sketch I used:


I used My Time Made Easy's digi papers too.  I used MTME Fun and Fortune and Wildflowers.

I added a silk blossom from a stem of blossoms I found at Michaels for about 88 cents - I love getting good deals!  I also added some bling and ribbon and viola!  My card.

I hope you enjoyed your visit.

I have another blog post coming up for this week's My Time Made Easy's Pretty Patter challenge. I hope you join us!  We are having a great time!

No comments: