Thursday, April 28, 2011

MTME Pretty Pattern #6

I chose to do a belated Easter card because I found the cutest easter digi Stamps at My Time Made Easy.  I figured that it's still April... I can still post Easter stuff.  *grin*

Here is my card for this week's Pretty Pattern Challenge #7:

Here is this week's sketch:


A side view... see the shiny ribbon?  Oooohhh, shiny!
 
I'm so proud of myself - I am new at digi stamps and working with digital images so I'm tickled pink that I was able to use Harriet (the bunny) from this digi stamp set:  Harriet Hop-Along Basket Single and the basket of eggs in this digi set:  Some Punny Easter and merged them together so that Harriet is holding the basket of Easter eggs instead of a basket of flowers.  I had to errase the basket of flowers first then re-size the basket of Easter eggs then put the Easter eggs basket where the other one used to be.  I didn't think of the one egg printing up in all black though.  Next time I'll have to color it before printing... that is after I learn how to do that.  :) I colored her with copics and sponged the edges with SU Pink Piroette (where I accidentally smudges the black ink from the printer... I'm still learning!) 


I also used this image from Some Punny Easter digi set.  So cute!  I colored it with copics too.


Instead of adding rick-rack underneath the two images I chose to cut the dp with my Grand Labels Four along the bottom edge.  By the way, the designer paper I used is Wildflowers.  It's one of my favorites! 


Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you will join us in this challenge.  I can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

This is beautiful! You not only could still post Easter type stuff, but send them out as well.

Shirley said...

Too cute, adorable, and special for words!