Thursday, December 20, 2012

Little Christmas Elf

Christmas is almost here!  I don't know about you but I could use at least another week to prepare!  This week we are having another review.  You can choose between sketches # 48 - #52.  You can see the different sketches on the MTME Blog HERE.  I used sketch #51. 

I made another Christmas card since next week is Christmas.  I used this cute little elf from the set Holly Jolly.  I cut her out and put her on an ornament I made using Spellbinders 2012 Heirloom Ornaments.  I colored her with copics and used Liquid Applique on her collar and the pom-pom on her hat.  


I cut out a poinsettia using Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia and added some yellow pearls to the center.  The paper I used is from Candy Clause.  


I hope you are getting ready for Christmas or any other holiday that you celebrate.  Please stop by the MTME Blog and see what the other designers have in store for you.  

Thank you for coming by today.  I appreciate each and every visit and comment.  

No comments: