Thursday, June 21, 2012

Your Love and Support

I made one a Father's Day card for my Father-in-law.  I love this image from My Time Made Easy's Vintage Day for Dad.  This set has 21 images and also comes in 7 different colors.  Now that's an amazing value!


I used the digi paper Vintage Flourishes Bold  for the oval in the lower right side.  I used Cart-Us Trendy Diamonds embossing folder for the background.  The "Happy Father's Day" sentiment is on the inside of the card and is also from Vintage Day for Dad.



This is the back side of the front of the card meaning this is how the de-bossed side of Cart-Us Trendy Diamonds embossing folder  looks.  Pretty cool, if I do say so myself.  :)



Thank you for stopping by!  I truly appreciate each and every visit and comment!  It brings a smile to my face!  Stay tuned for my CropStop post coming up a little later on this morning!  In the meantime, hop on over to MTME's Pretty Patterns blog to see what fabulous cards the rest of the design team has made for you today.



No comments: