Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Days

*If you are looking for MTME's Pretty Patterns Sketch post scroll down or click here.*

It's definitely Summer here in Southern Arizona!  We expect a high of 107 today.  *Whew!*  Lots of sun shining in my corner of the word, and that's what inspired my card for today's card for CropStop challenge.  This week we are to make a child's card and I made a Summer theme including a bright sun. 


When I think of Summer I think of children running and playing in the sunshine just like my card shows.  I enjoyed making this little rosette sun.  The clouds are made of vellum to resemble soft, wispy clouds.  


I really like the embossing folder Tall Trees.  I have quite a few stamps that will go really well with it! The little boy and his dog are from the cricut cartridge "A child's Year"and the sentiment "Happy Days" is from My Time Made Easy.


Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate every visit and comments - as do we all!   I hope you will join us in our challenge to make a child's card - or a card to give to a child.  To enter the challenge and see what other creations the rest of the design team have for you go here.

what's in it:

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

great monochromatic card