Friday, December 16, 2011

Season's Greetings!

Today I'm sharing a set of Christmas cards that was so fast and easy to make!  I made these for my monthly card making group which is a Stampin' Up! club.


I used Stampin' Up's embossing folder Northern Flurry for the front of the card.  I don't usually make one layer cards so I was a little leery to try this but I think it worked out well - and it was so fast!  


For the sentiment I used "Season's Greetings" from Festive Frames - from Gina K Designs store.


I added a bow and red "bling" and there you have it!  A quick, easy Christmas card!  

Challenges:  
Joan's Garden - make a quick Christmas card
Creative Inspirations - all-white card
Cupcake Inspirations - image - I used the colors red, white and gold found in the image and snow to reflect the snowman.
Simply Create Too - embossing
Paper Players: color challenge - cherry cobler, gold and very vanilla

Thank you for stopping by.  Each visit and comment are greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

ike said...

That's stunning. I don't usually do one layer cards either but I am soooooo impressed with this look. They are just beautiful.:-D Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
Ike xx
SCT DT

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Nancy: Your card is so very beautiful--Love it! Glad you visited us at Simply Create Too and entered our Embossing Challenge. Hope you get to enter our upcoming challenges, too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

How very elegant and lovely! Stunning with just the red, white and the embossing!

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful CAS card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Tara Bilbao said...

Simply beautiful cards. I love the little bit of bling in the snowflakes. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players. Happy Holidays!