Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Gift For You

I'm so excited about this month's new products release at My Time Made Easy.  


The image in today's card is from the Holly Jolly set.  There are several cute elves and a reindeer in this set.  I can't wait to use them all!  


I used copics to color the image and Spellbinders die to cut it out.  I used SU's  Pink Pirouette to sponge around the edge.


The designer paper is fabulous!  I used Mrs Candy Claus paper from last month's release.  I punched out the top and bottom of the striped strip of paper with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and then added some pearls for a little feminine touch.. not that it needed it, I think it brings out the snowflakes a little better.  


The flower die is from MFT and the leaves are a MS punch.  I thought it was a little fun to make the flower from a green dp and the leaves from the striped dp.  It was a another fun little touch.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today - I truly appreciate it!  Don't forget to hop on over to MTME's Blog and play along with our Pretty Pattern sketch shown below.   



2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so sweet Nancy! The papers are fabulous and the image is adorable! I love the medallion and how you wove the ribbon in... PERFECT!

Shirley said...

She is just too too cute and the colors are wonderful! I love how you did your bow!!!