Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lil Sweet Pea

My next door neighbor has a new baby girl!  I made this sweet card to take to them.


I used MTME's digi set Tending the Garden to make the seed packet.  I printed the frame onto light pink paper and then used copics to darken the edges.  I colored the peas and pea pod with copics too.  


I used Spring is Here for the paper.   I popped up the center of the seed packet and the pea pods with pop dots, added some ribbon and a little bling center and I was done!


Thank you for you visit - I appreciate each visit and comment so much!  Please head on over to the MTME Pretty Patterns blog so play along and enter.  I'd love to see you there!

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

This is darling, Nancy!!!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! I'm sure they loved it!!

Shirley said...

A really 'sweet' card, Nancy, and so very very pretty too!

Becki M. said...

I love this card! And I love you Nancy! I have known you for a long time now, and your strength, determination, and love for God, inspire me to be better. That is why I have awarded you the Liebster Award (http://2heartsonesoul2012.com/?p=143). Congratulations!!!