Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Kitten

I am soooo late with this post!  I was supposed to have it up on Thursday morning for my MTME Pretty Patterns sketch design team but I was sick at the beginning of the week and then pulled a muscle in my back.  I couldn't even sit for more than just a few minutes at a time so making a card wasn't "in the cards" (doh!).   I'm doing quite a bit better, thankfully, so I finally have a card to share!  


I used MTME's Purr-fect Pumpkin digi stamp as the focal point.  I also used Color Infusion digi paper.  I printed the sentiment, "Happy Halloween" onto white cardstock and punched it out using Stampin' Up oval punch.  The pink polka-dot paper is from DCWV's Cherry Limade paper pack as is the pink paper that frames the sentiment and the image.


I just love these new images and papers from My Time Made Easy.  Come by their blog and enter our pretty pattern sketch!  Below is this week's sketch:

  

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate each visit and comment.  


1 comment:

Michele and Josee' said...

How darn cute! :) I became a follower!
Jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com