Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Underwater Wonderment - new MTME digi release

Good morning everyone!  I'm so excited about My Time Made Easy's new digi images called Underwater Wonderment.  They will be in the store a little later this morning... Lauren is working on it as I speak... erm, type!

I made a wiper card using the new images... I think the only image I didn't use is a dolphin and that's because I just didn't have enough room on the card.  All the images are so stinkin' cute!

Here's the front of the card:


Now, when you open the card you get a little surprise:

How sneaky is that little seahorse?!  He pops right up because he wants to join in the fun.



This is called a wiper card.  I found the directions on Splitcoast Stampers wiper card tutorial.  Give it a try!  It was a lot of fun.

Every image and paper (except for the base which is SU) is My Time Made Easy's digi paper.  I printed Alexa the mermaid onto the orange paper so I could cut out the parts I needed to paper piece her outfit. 

For my sketch for the front of the card I used Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge#SC337

There are other challenges I am entering:
A Spoonfull of Sugar- Splish Splash
ScrapCreations - anything goes


Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate each comment - they really help keep me going!

4 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute card. Like the pop up image when opened.

Romaine said...

Darling! I adore the pop up sea horse!

Shirley said...

Absolutely too too cute for words! I love your fold, the colors, and all of the embellishments and layers you gave her too!

Carma said...

This is adorable!! Love the little pop-up and the colors are so bright and cheery. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I love your creativity. I'll be back to see your blog again!