Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Inspired Card:



This card is Spring inspired. Little Sophia is out hunting Easter Eggs. I made this card for the "Spring Fever Challenge" at Pink Persimmon. The sketch I used was from Our Creative Corner Sketch 28. I used my new stamp Paper Prettie's Hippity Hop Sophia. The DP is DCWV and the great shinny white (stripes) and shinny yellow is from The Paper Temptress. Isn't it awesome? I colored Sophia using my Copics.



Inside of the card. I did some paper piercing but I'm not sure if you can see it very well.



Side view hoping that you can see the shinny papers. LOVE this stuff.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Thanks for playing along at Pink Persimmon! Your spring card is great! - Darcy

eviledna said...

I looked at his card and thought I could have sworn I commented on it, then I remembered Jessie made one with the same stamp :O) Love the paper and the stamp is lovely. I like the way you've threaded the ribbon through the nestie, and I REALLY REALLY like the paper piercing.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann x