Back to the Awards! Ann is just so awesome, she has written some really sweet things about me when giving me these awards. The first award is:
Thank you so much, Ann! I know you LOVE my decorative painting I've done one the furniture that my dear husband built for me. I hope to get back to painting soon but for now I'm having fun scrapbooking and making my cards.
I'd like to give these awards to:
1. Ann from Whitch Craft. I know she already has the award (because she's the one who gave it to me!) but I really enjoy her crafts and ideas so I think she deserves it AGAIN! hehe! She also really deserves the other award she gave me - the "spreader of Love" award. She always leaves me such wonderful comments. Thanks Ann!
2. Gretchen from Happiness Is... I have visited her blog several times recently and have found her blog to be quite refreshing. I've been inspired by quite a few of her cards and projects.
3. Dougnat from Dougnat Diaries. She designs for a couple of my favorite companies and she is awesome. I have some of the stamps that she uses and I'm really excited now to use them in new ways!
4. Melanie from Hands, Head and Heart. Melanie is an illustrator, stamp designer and of course on several decorative teams. She comes up with fresh ideas and writes extensive tutorials - with pictures - so anyone can make the lovelies that she does.
5. Jessica at iEmbelish. Jessica so creative! She teaches classes at Gina K's store in WI... so far from AZ! I'd LOVE to take some of her classes. She makes such amazing cards, etc. I particularly love the card she is teaching this weekend. Go check it out by clicking on the link Nestabilities Overload!
6. Mel at Mel Stampz. Mel is so creative and finds ways to make things without the expensive tools. She has been experimenting with making your own dry embossing "folders". They aren't really folders but the embossing is incredible! If you already have a cuttlebug or Big Shot then you can make some pretty great embossing "folders" for your paper crafts. Mel also has tons of tutorials on how to make really cute boxes, envelopes, bags, etc. The list goes on. I love her site and so will you!
7. Diane at Diane's Designs. Diane is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and makes some really awesome cards and other paper crafts. Most of her designs are not only gorgeous but easy to replicate. I hadn't checked her blog in a little while and boy was I missing out! She has some really gorgeous stuff up now. Go check it out! NOW! LOL
(OK, so I didn't stop at 5. I could go on and on and list more fantastic, creative ladies but I must contain myself. LOL) Now on to the next award:
Ann also recently gave me this award and said:
"This one just HAS to be for Nancy. This lady is amazing. Nancy doesn't post very often on her blog as she has a very ill daughter called Jessie who needs a lot of looking after and regular trips to the doctors, but bless her she still lives life to the max(way to go Jessie). But when Nancy does post her work is FAB and I've said it before and I'll say it again, her painted furniture is to die for. So this award is very apt for Nancy because when she does have the time she very generously spreads her love to those she visits."
Thank you so much for these awards! I am truly honored. I appreciate your kind words, Ann. You ROCK!
I would like to give this "The Spreader of Love" award to:
1. Chelemom from Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker. Chelemom has a daughter with special needs (like me!). Chelemom's daughter is a cheerleader with other special needs girls and has the most beautiful smile evah! I can just tell that Chelemom spreads love not only on her blog by sharing her amazing crafts but every where she goes.
2. Melanie from Hands, Head and Heart. Melanie not only is an amazing artist but does RAKs quite often on her blog. Last fall Melanie did an RAK for my nephew, Marcus, before he died. She really cared about him, our family and me. It means so much to me that she opened her heart - and her blog - to me and my family. She also sent a pkg with some goodies for Jessica and me. (I got stamps! woot!) hehe... What a sweetheart!
3. Heather from Pine is Here. Heather is an amazing stamp designer who also has a daughter with special needs. Heather and her family raise money for the Cerebal Palsey foundation every year. Heather's daughter is such an amazing little girl. Click here for more info about their fundraiser this year. I'm sure that Heather spreads hope and love through the fundraising events as well as every day that she posts on her blog.
4. Monique at Self Expressions. I just met Monique on Paper Craft Planet and I just love her designs. I commented on some of them and she was so nice with her replies. You'll love her cards too.
5. Angela at Unity Stamp Co. Angela owns Unity Stamp Co. and is so generous! Every Thursday she does a "Hip Hop" and has amazing specials! She frequently has give-aways and is so generous with her compliments to everyone. You should really go and check it out! You'll be glad you did!
Go and give these ladies some love. They all deserve it!
And thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate it!