Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick post

I've not fallen off the face of the earth.... I'm still around, just very busy. Austin is sick and Brandon was sick last week. Poor Miss Jess is coughing some and is in pain, poor kid. She was up ALL NIGHT last night and has finally gone to sleep. I'm just finishing up a couple of things and then will try to sleep today.

I started a "Blog Candy" list at the bottom of the left-hand side of this blog. I may change it later but for right now, if you want to check out any blog candy, go and click on whatever links happen to be there. (there's only one right now). Maybe this way I can advertise the blog candy for my fellow paper crafters and keep this area for posting updates and photos, etc.

I do have a few items I want to share, it's just a matter of taking the photos and uploadinng them. I am still trying to find the best place to take the photos. Thanks for being patient!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

eviledna said...

Oh dear!!! what can I say other than you have the patience of a saint. That's the trouble with kids, they like to share and that includes germs, LOL. Hope they're all back in shape again.
Love to you all
Ann x