Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Cutie

Hello everyone! I'm here to share a little Halloween Cutie with you.  The little gal is a Sherri Baldy Bestie digital image.  I colored her and the background with copics.  I am taking some copic coloring classes at Kit and Clowder and that's where I learned how to color the background.  Don't get too startled about the prices because they are Australian dollars and it's much cheaper here in US.

20151024_061824

I cut out the moon and put the colored image (popped up on pop dots) on top of the Incandescent Candido paper which also served as a border.   I added a little shading to the moon to add a little depth as you can see in the photo below.

20151024_063459

I layered the top frame up on pop dots to add even more dimension and attached the bottom layer.

20151024_063454

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Below is a list of all the paper I used.



No comments: