Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sweet Peas

Good Saturday Morning!  I have a floral card for you today.  I've been wanting to use the new border die by Spellbinders so I used it on the purple and pink paper from the Basis Package at the Paper Temptress store.

20150829_033824

 I stamped the image onto Heavenly White and colored it with copics.  I used quite a few copics and I put them all away so I'm sorry I don't have a list for you.  I will try to take better notes and list them for you next time.

20150827_221008ab

I added a little bow with a light purple gem in the center which pulled it all together.

20150829_033952

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  The lighting wasn't very good but I did my best to get it to look like it does in real life but it looks better in person.   Thank you for stopping by!

Spellbinders used: 
Nestabilites Card Creator - 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 
Nestabilites Labels 39

No comments: