Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saying Merry Christmas with Poinsettias

I love to say "Merry Christmas!" with these handmade poinsettias!  I LOVE this gorgeous paper from the Paper Temptress!   All the paper I used came from the Christmas Paper package.
?????????????????????????????
Paper:
Poinsettias and "Merry" - Jupiter Red Mica/Metallic
"Christmas" and card background - Candido Incandescent
Embossed background - Emerald Mica
Dies and embossing folder:
Spellbinders - Layered Poinsettia
"Merry" - Taylored Expressions - very merry (with companion die)
"Christmas" - QuicKutz Holiday Phrases
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug - Holly
Thank you for stopping by today!  There's still time to order your paper from the Paper Temptress to make your Christmas cards!  I just ordered mine and it was shipped right away.  Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Julie Taylor said...

Hey! Nancy, I just love it, it's gorgeous and I love the colors and the paper. You're so talented and I am grateful you have such a beautiful way of expressing yourself.
Love, MOM

Nancy Jensen said...

Testing!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nancy,
Just love it! YOu're awesome!
Love you MOM