Saturday, June 22, 2013

Beautiful Bestie

I have another card using Sheri Baldy's Besties stamp for you today.

Mica-Metallic Bestie

I printed her onto Cryogen White and colored her with copics.  I fussy-cut her out.  
For the base of my card I used the gorgeous Mica/Metallic Azalea paper.  Isn't it gorgeous?

 Mica-Metallic Azelea

I used Hambly Screenprint Falling Snowflakes for the frame.  Since it's not winter right now I flipped the paper over and used the back.  Below is a photo of what the front and back of the screenprint looks like.  

Hambly screenprint

Here's the embossed screenprint.  I took a craft knife and cut out the center of the screen print so that pink mica/metallic paper would show through.  

Mica-Metallic Bestie2

I made two flowers our of Vintage Luster Text.  I added some white shine to the embossed swirls and ribbon with Stampin Up's Frost White ink.

Mica-Metallic Bestie5

Below is what the Vintage Luster looks like. yummm....  

100_4318

Here's a photo that shows all the different layers of this fun card!

Mica-Metallic Bestie4

I added liquid pearls on the embossed dots, and some in the center of the small flower.  The center of the large flower is from Stampin' Up as is the button on the Bestie's headband.  

Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  

No comments: