Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wishing you a HOPPY Easter

We have some great new products at My Time Made Easy just in time for Easter!    


The main image I used is from the digi set Round Off.  I digitally changed the color of the black space around the polka dots to pink and added light blue to the sky background.  I kept thinking that the bunny seemed kind of dark compared to the bunnies on the paper but it wasn't until my card was all done when I realized that I should have changed the center of the bunny's ears to pink!  LOL   

The sentiment is from  the same set and I changed the "a" in Happy to an "o" so it says "wishing you a hoppy Easter".  I love that little quote when there's bunnies on the card.


The great background paper is from the digi set Spreading Spring Cheer.  This set is a MUST-have!  I love all the spring and Easter papers included in this set.

Thank you for stopping by.  I appreciate each and every comment.  Head on over to the My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns blog so see what the other designers have to offer today.  There's another fun sketch up so please come and join the fun!


No comments: