Thursday, August 18, 2011

MTME Pretty Patterns sketch #23

Today I'm happy to share a card I made with My Time Made Easy's acrylic set:  Singing Silhouette I had fun using an acrylic set from MTME ... a little change of pace from using the digi sets.  


I stamped the birdcage first then the base of the next (light brown) and then stamped the twigs in a darker brown.  It was easy to stamp the birds and nest exactly where I wanted on the cage because the acrylic is clear and I could see exactly where to place them. 


I used the digi papers: Fresh Cut Expressions collection #1 and Fresh Cut Expressions collection #2 .  I made the flowers and swirls and added some lace and pearls.  (and even made it rhyme)  lol  


Here's a side view to show the layers.


Thank you for stopping by!  Every visit and comment are greatly appreciated.  Don't forget to stop by the MTME Pretty Patterns blog to see what the other design team members have prepared for you and to enter into the fun challenge!

Here is the sketch:

Have fun with it!
  
More Challenges:

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yummy card, love the colors, great details!!

Chrissy said...

This is so pretty,lovely colours.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Benzi said...

Gorgeous...I love birds so this one really caught my eye...again, beautiful, colorful papers and layered so pretty.