Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Altered Journal

 I enjoyed making the "To Do List" in my previous post so much that I decided to do another one.  This journal is a little different than the last.  It has a striped background with one large rose on it whereas the previous journal has a floral background with two medium sized roses on it.

Here is my final product:  I hope I didn't over-do it with the Stickles glitter glue!  LOL


This is what the journal looked like when I first bought it:

 The "before" isn't too bad but I like the "after" one better.  I hope my friend likes it because I'm giving it to her as a surprise!  I happen to know she would like a "To Do List" book.

This project qualifies for the following challenges:

wild orchid challenge


cr84fn colorchallenge   


9 comments:

Dee Jackson said...

This is really pretty! thanks for playing in the FTTC this week:)

Anonymous said...

I love it! You do such a good job, I think it's wonderful that it's relaxing to you. They are all awesome! Love you!

Sue Lelli said...

Nancy, all of your FAB details added so much to this journal! Your friend is going to LOVE it! And is there such a thing as too many stickles???!!! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty project! The glitter looks fab and is quite eye catching! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

Lovely altered journal, Nancy! Love all the glimmer on this! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very BEAUTIFUL!!

Stella said...

This is gorgeous; I love love love that rose and your friend will be thrilled with a to-do-notebook like this. ( I know I would be :) )
Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

Dena said...

Oh I love the pink and green! This is so pretty!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting!
Dena

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! U can never over do it w Stickles! :)